www.photojojo.com Marketed as “the best photo tips, DIY projects, and gear in the whole wide world” , perhaps a little hyperbole, but there is no harm sometimes in putting yourself up there. Does it live up to the claim, thats the important thing. Well lets put it this way, I would reccomend subscribing to their newsletter, then you can judge for yourselves. They publish a new article about once a week, and cover such topics as
- Aging people using photoshop – “like any of us need that jeez”
- How to create a daily photographic history – “We all [flickr faithful] do it just maybe not EVERY day”
- How many pixels you need for good digital prints
- How to take care of your digital camera battery and extend its life.
- Eliminate Haze in your photos
These are but a few, but it gives a good flavour of what the site is all about. I think if even 10% of their ideas are good it will prove to be a useful resource. You can also grab their RSS feed if you are that way inclined.